Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Simplify Life Idea #3

I have one more pet-related way I've made my life easier (aside from noting the new vet that opened right near the entrance to our neighborhood, which will become our vet when we need one, to cut down on the complaining my cats do during car trips). I keep my cats' water bowl in my bathtub. It's easy to refill, and any spillage by me or them is contained. Plus, since the amount of cat hair around eating and drinking areas is always concentrated, I can just rinse the hair away. (Yes, too much of my time is spent thinking about and dealing with cat hair. I guess they're worth it.)
How it simplifies my life: not transporting full bowls of water any distance, easy to refill, easy to clean up, and less guilt that I rarely use my bathtub myself because at least it's being used, right??!

No comments:

Post a Comment