Sunday, October 14, 2012

Simplify Life 14

This is what I did yesterday and today to simplify my life: organized the linen closet. 
BEFORE & AFTER: (it's in a hallway so I couldn't get back far enough to get the entire closet in one photo; the first picture is the top 3 shelves and the second is the bottom 2 shelves and the floor)








All these organization bins came from Target, but they are selling out and not replenishing their stock; the green was my second choice of color but I couldn't get enough bins in my first choice of color at any Target in the area. 

How this simplifies my life: anything that makes it easier for me to find what I need is great. I also am noticing during Project Organization that I overbuy stuff because I probably didn't realize I already had it. This should cut down on that! Note: I keep pillows in the guest room closet and other bedding in the bedroom closets.

No comments:

Post a Comment