Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Simplify Life #16

Magnetic Jewelry clasps
Link:
http://www.amazon.com/Bluecell-magnetic-lobster-extender-Necklace/dp/B0095BK97O/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1350404388&sr=1-1&keywords=magnetic+jewelry+clasp

This came about because of my grandma. Everyday, she had to have her "beads." Her beads were gray, chipped, and faded, but because she had macular degeneration and was legally blind, she didn't know. She didn't feel complete unless she had her beads. All of her jewelry (she loved bracelets, too) had to have magnetic clasps or there was simply no way for her to wear it. You can buy jewelry that is made with magnetic clasps, but I just buy the set above and add them to my favorite necklaces. Necklaces are so easy to put on and to get off again now. Since I am always running late, and seemingly unable to clasp necklaces until the 5th try, I love these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment