Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Simplify Life 24

The housekeeping chores I am worst at: folding laundry and changing the sheets. My husband is great at washing our sheets and putting them back on the bed. I am not. Since I am in charge of the boys' laundry and sheets, this is what would happen: I would finally get around to washing their sheets, and then night would come and they were still wet in the washer. Now, I keep an entire extra set of sheets and a comforter in their bedroom closets, and  while their sheets are washing, I put that set on the bed immediately. It's still one of my least favorite things to do, and sometimes I admit I wait until evening in hopes my husband will take pity on me and put the new set on (he really seems to be faster and less resentful at this task than me.) Finally I am doing a better job at making sure the boys aren't sleeping in dust-mite and dirt ridden beds. Which makes me a good mother, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment