Monday, October 22, 2012

Simplify Life #22

Craft totes!! They make my life easier because they hold so much and can be easily moved around. The one above is the one where I stash my make-up and brushes/ hairspray/ comb (and I may or may not have about 10 lipsticks and lip glosses- don't judge). I store it on a wire shelf in my bathroom cabinet and pull it out and set it on the counter when I am getting ready. I also just pack the entire thing when I travel. I also use one to keep the school supplies I use often on a shelf in our schoolroom. I put a small flower pot filled with dried beans in the main compartment of this one to hold pens. I just bring it to my desk when I need it:



(Yes, I hoard lipstick and dry-erase markers.) I got my craft totes inexpensively at Wal-Mart. The direct-sales business 31 sells some cute ones. Here's one I found online that's so cute and inexpensive I may go ahead and order it:
http://www.amazon.com/Allary-Project-Tote-Inch-Chocolate/dp/B000XAJ4QI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1350947941&sr=8-2&keywords=craft+tote
Oh, and I could probably use them for craft supplies... if I was a crafter! 



No comments:

Post a Comment