Monday, August 8, 2011

Our School Room


WELCOME TO OUR SCHOOL ROOM!!!

We moved into this house less than a month ago, and still have some unpacking/ decorating to go. I still have work to do in the school room, but here's where we are at this point.
Our desks pushed together, my plan book, our journals, and the boys chore cards


My 8th graders Workboxes (history supplements in magazine holders on sides). Both boys typically have 8 boxes.

I use the straight up Workbox system that Sue Patrick recommends for my youngest

IKEA organizers for my supplies

laminated wall maps from Costco, computer and desk, bookshelves to the left


We have nearly all of the books we own on this bookshelf wall; this shelf (with the globe on top) is dedicated to homeschool

Time line and wall maps for our Bible study
Across the hall is the dining room, where we will also be working. Large tables shouldn't just be reserved for Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment