Friday, September 9, 2011

HS Journal Week of 9/5/2011


In my life this week…
Battling some major depression and loneliness.  

In our homeschool this week…
The boys have done better with doing their school work without complaining, and we've done history together as opposed to my oldest reading it on his own.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
bought an art book to go along with our American History curriculum. It's a huge book that shows examples of art from all the periods we are studying. This is an easy way to get some art lessons in.
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
Settling into co-op. Met two other "2 boy" families at a nearby park yesterday and they played "disc golf" which is golf using Frisbees. My son is packing for a weekend youth retreat. Having him gone always makes me nervous.
Things I’m working on…
Getting this house cleaned according to a schedule. Starting school at the same time each day.
I’m reading…
stuff on the Internet about 9/11. Not helping my depression.
I’m grateful for…
getting out of the house more!

No comments:

Post a Comment