Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday October 6

My top six favorite things about homeschooling:
1. Later mornings, more relaxed days
2. No packing lunches
3. Using the Internet to instantly add to the learning experience
4. Seeing how my boys learn and appreciating their strengths while learning more about their weaknesses
5. How the subjects interconnect by coincidence
6. Teaching and learning again

My top six least favorite things about homeschooling:
1. In the house all the time
2. But no time to clean said house
3. Not exercising as much (and I have a half-marathon in less than a month!! Not good!!)
4. It has taken over my entire downstairs (yes, there is a copier on my kitchen table and an easel and filing cabinet in the dining room)
5. I spend over 8 hours a day doing homeschool and my brain is fried
6. My DVR is bursting at the seams

No comments:

Post a Comment